• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does Pat even like writing?

Does he like to write?

• Yes. Enjoy prison.

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • No... he loves it!

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • He hates writing and would rather make pepperoni

Votes: 44 77.2%

• Total voters
Forum Clout
Writing fiction is allegedly Pat's passion, but you'd never think so based on his X feed. He instead seems invested in daily news - events he shouldn't know or care about if he were passionate about his work.

Writing mentions come only on the rare occasion that he hits his daily word count. Now, call me stlaker, but motivated people don't need word counts. They enjoy their work intrinsically. If anything, word count should be an upper limit, like "I wrote too much, I should edit the fluff out before it gets unmanageable".

He doesn't begin writing until the afternoon because his creativity doesn't "wake up" until then. Since Pat's old laptop had a useless, jizz-encrusted delete button, I guess I understand not bothering to type until you're 100%. So alternatively, he could find a related part time job related like editing or tutoring that isn't creative in nature - just to be around writing all day like he always dreamed.

Pat's latest working title is a period piece and thus demands period-accurate details. Any truly creative/passionate writer would be inundated by ideas, too numerous to focus on such nuances. Pat instead agonizes over each sentence before moving on. Any real writer would write a full book, then they or an editor will correct minor details. For instance, Pat only just determined his story's killer - arguably the most important plot point - deep into year 3. But I bet he knows what brand of salt they add to their crumpets. Thats what someone who's passionate would focus on.

Pat enjoys consuming Sci-fi more than producing it. He mentions Star Wars characters like they're real and never beings up his own. Why not promote your own stories with the same enthusiasm that you promote Disney's? Why do I know more about Ashoka than Firstname Lastname?

Maybe Pat has competing passions that take up his time: making wooden chairs, cybersecurity, interstate law and homemade hot sauce/rat poison. Just like Niki's passions are SEO and AI - it's all she can talk about.

See I don't think he actually likes writing. I think he vaguely likes fiction as an escape and writing is the painful process of making that fiction "official".

Actually, I dont think any of Pats writing friends enjoy it. Hildeman is here bickering and only wrote fanfic about killing us (or something, I don't care to keep up). Uncle Paul is busy with his suicide note, trying to reword "To whom it may concern" into something more pathetic. Orangchove arguably has never written anything because his hut doesnt have electricity or flo-nase. I don't know any more losers.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I don't think he actually likes anything except imagining himself being a badass hero in different scenarios. The problem is he doesn't have an imagination so he watches superhero and sci fi movies for children to supplement that so he can imagine himself in scenarios other people wrote. I literally think that the only thoughts he has are about him kicking ass or winning an argument in a snarky dick fashion that he mistakenly thinks people find funny.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Anybody can write a book and if it's complete, competent at a 6th grade reading level and is in a genre that sells relatively easily like Sci fi and romance (not you, Weimer) and you present yourself as someone who will promote and buy a bunch of authors copies... It's really not that hard to get a small imprint to pick you up.

Sam Raimi didn't want to do horror necessarily but made Evil Dead because it would sell. I think that's always been the situaiton here. Pat isn't creative or passionate and had always described it as a business first and foremost. He found the easiest path into being a "celebrity" hence he tried to turn it into stand up and TV talking head shows and Netflix asap

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
I think he did at the start but after he somehow got a single shitty book published it became more about the attention he got from it, as evidenced by the fact that his combined wordcount on xitter 'no child stlaker' posts are probably several thousand times that then all of his books combined.

He's fat and retarded.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
It's part of a larger problem that infiltrated comic books a few years ago, and has more recently been plaguing genre fiction, in particular science fiction.

You get these social media addicted layabouts who decide that they are "creatives". They choose writing ( whether it be comic books or prose ) because they mistakenly think that it's going to be "easy", and more importantly, they do it for attention / clout and a possible Netflix deal.

The problem is, however, like Pat, none of them are creative or talented. They spend far more time and energy drafting and cultivating their tweets than they do their craft, because that's their true passion and what they would rather be doing. The work they produce is slap dash first draft shit, that's only lightly edited because the editors fear the writer sperging out on them if they're "corrected".

They have zero imagination or creativity, which is why their protagonists are almost always self-insert avatars, who are free of flaws and conflicts and revolve around the author's identity politics ( sexuality, race, gender, "disabilities' etc). They are writing a genre renowned for creativity and imagination; free to create their own worlds and sweeping vistas, yet they are unable to imagine anything that doesn't somehow reflect their reality ( space Chili's, an advanced far-flung futuristic alien civilization obsessed with Earth's 80's pop culture, etc).

So no, writing isn't his passion, and he isn't a writer. He's not talented or creative. He's just a full time Twitter user.

ミスタースパーコル

I'm a nasty cockslut.
Forum Clout
Writing mentions come only on the rare occasion that he hits his daily word count. Now, call me stlaker, but motivated people don't need word counts. They enjoy their work intrinsically. If anything, word count should be an upper limit, like "I wrote too much, I should edit the fluff out before it gets unmanageable".
Word counts are at best something that a working hack aims for and Pat is only one of those things.

Forum Clout
He hates writing because he takes no steps to improve. He doesn't even take care to edit his work. Any serious craftsman or artisan would be ashamed to showcase a rough, unpolished product.

He also doesn't respect the written word. Fatso is too lazy and stupid to read any book more than once. He'll watch the same cape and space shit ad nauseum, though.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Writing fiction is allegedly Pat's passion, but you'd never think so based on his X feed. He instead seems invested in daily news - events he shouldn't know or care about if he were passionate about his work.

He doesn't begin writing until the afternoon because his creativity doesn't "wake up" until then. Since Pat's old laptop had a useless, jizz-encrusted delete button, I guess I understand not bothering to type until you're 100%. So alternatively, he could find a related part time job related like editing or tutoring that isn't creative in nature - just to be around writing all day like he always dreamed.

Pat's latest working title is a period piece and thus demands period-accurate details. Any truly creative/passionate writer would be inundated by ideas, too numerous to focus on such nuances. Pat instead agonizes over each sentence before moving on. Any real writer would write a full book, then they or an editor will correct minor details. For instance, Pat only just determined his story's killer - arguably the most important plot point - deep into year 3. But I bet he knows what brand of salt they add to their crumpets. Thats what someone who's passionate would focus on.

Pat enjoys consuming Sci-fi more than producing it. He mentions Star Wars characters like they're real and never beings up his own. Why not promote your own stories with the same enthusiasm that you promote Disney's? Why do I know more about Ashoka than Firstname Lastname?

Maybe Pat has competing passions that take up his time: making wooden chairs, cybersecurity, interstate law and homemade hot sauce/rat poison. Just like Niki's passions are SEO and AI - it's all she can talk about.

See I don't think he actually likes writing. I think he vaguely likes fiction as an escape and writing is the painful process of making that fiction "official".

Actually, I dont think any of Pats writing friends enjoy it. Hildeman is here bickering and only wrote fanfic about killing us (or something, I don't care to keep up). Uncle Paul is busy with his suicide note, trying to reword "To whom it may concern" into something more pathetic. Orangchove arguably has never written anything because his hut doesnt have electricity or flo-nase. I don't know any more losers.
Well, he fucking sucks at it and people tend to not like things they suck at. Also, he's a lazy fuck who likes the idea of writing or being a writer, without putting in the work. I'm still absolutely gobsmacked that some retard gave the other retard a book contract worth 100k or so (based on a 3 book deal). That's just absurd. As such, I believe the guy who gave Pat that contract, is no longer in the publishing industry. Nice eye for talent, stupid.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
Anybody can write a book and if it's complete, competent at a 6th grade reading level and is in a genre that sells relatively easily like Sci fi and romance (not you, Weimer) and you present yourself as someone who will promote and buy a bunch of authors copies... It's really not that hard to get a small imprint to pick you up.

Sam Raimi didn't want to do horror necessarily but made Evil Dead because it would sell. I think that's always been the situaiton here. Pat isn't creative or passionate and had always described it as a business first and foremost. He found the easiest path into being a "celebrity" hence he tried to turn it into stand up and TV talking head shows and Netflix asap
IMG_0324.png