• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does Niki deserve to be saved?

Does Niki need to be saved?

• Yes

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • No

Votes: 44 71.0%
  • I don’t care

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Go back to posting screenshots of Pat’s Twitter, you faggot

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Create better content, homo!!!

Votes: 8 12.9%

• Total voters

N64 Cube

Your home for Leonard Farthammer in the Morning
Forum Clout
Not like in a Jesus kind of way. Can she be saved from Pat? We all know Niki is in a meaningless, loveless, and sexless marriage. I think she knew what she was getting herself into when she first laid down with Pat in the parking lot at that brewers game. So the answer is no

G

My initial answer is I Don't Care, because at the end of the day, I don't. But if we find out that she's got very low self-esteem and Rick was abusive to her, then maybe. I really don't doubt that ShutYourFuckingMOUTH Pat has made a few appearances at the hovel. He's probably been verbally abusive to her at the very least, after some drinking.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
No, she deserves whatever she gets. Which reminds me...

Niki.gif

Hey Pat!

G

She's an ugly bitch with no sex appeal, needs her stupid pharma drugs to function, and is rarely seen without a drink in her hand. Maybe you wouldnt be depressed if you werent fucking over your brain chemistry with alcohol all the time, you fat fucking cunt.

She lets Patrick Tomlinson put his dick inside her for fucks sake. Visualize that for a second. Fucking disturbing. Fucking sick. She is a sick fucking bitch!

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Hideous, fat, dresses like a derelict, looks like she smells awful.

The sunglasses.

Black trans lives matter.

Has done nothing to reign in her insane fat mongoloid husband even though she could lose everything for the second time.

According to Pat she would murder all of us on sight.

That’s a no from me, dawg.