• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does it bother anyone else that Pat murdered Bernell Trammell but just got away with it?

G

Police really are fucking racist pieces of shit, thinking a black man killed Bernell. Makes me sick.

#NoJusticeNoPeace #BlackLivesMatter

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 11.08.53 AM.png

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
It is curious that the classic conservative political firebrand never uttered a peep about the possibly politically-motivated murder of a locally prominent Trump supporter. Can't keep his snout shut about Kyle Rittenhouse, but a black man is murdered in his own backyard--almost literally--and Pig can't even be bothered with a half-assed RIP. Makes one think....

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
someone will probably trick enough BLM people into thinking this is real, give it a couple of years AND continue searching for updates with Patrick's name

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
I heard Pat grabbed Bernell by his dreylocks (sic) and yanked his head backwards and whispered into his ear “your time is over, nazi child” and put a .22 right through Mr. Trammell’s brainstem. There are rumours about a video of the assailant masturbating into a deck of Trump playi g cards and throwing them at the deceased one by one, each time enunciating a syllable. “Take.That.Na.Zi.Child.Nig…”

If true he is just about a worse human than Paul Bernardo.