• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does diarrhea make you happy or sad?

Dot Cumia

Forum Clout
having backed up pipe is worse i think
I have never in my life been constipated. Always had issues with diarrhea but they have recently been resolved due to diet changes.

I had norovirus a couple years ago and was shitting clear mucus membrane. Lost 10 lbs in 7 hours. That made me very sad.

But sometimes a good, normal diarrhea makes me happy.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I have never in my life been constipated. Always had issues with diarrhea but they have recently been resolved due to diet changes.

I had norovirus a couple years ago and was shitting clear mucus membrane. Lost 10 lbs in 7 hours. That made me very sad.

But sometimes a good, normal diarrhea makes me happy.
the fuck were you eating

Dot Cumia

Forum Clout
the fuck were you eating
It wasn't all the time or anything but I would occasionally get a "you have 30 seconds to find a bathroom" shit. It was bad enough that I'd have anxiety being somewhere without a bathroom. Some type of bowel issue (IBS maybe?) At any rate, I basically cook all my dinners now, take a probiotic, start the day off with yogurt and something like oatmeal, etc. I think it was a gut bacteria thing. Been better for over a year now.