• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

does cbd water show up on a drug test??

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
Cbd doesn't do much by itself unless you eat a ton. I'm a rube that buys hemp flower because I don't like thc all the time but I like feeling the different terpenes through the entourage effect. Since it was in a store where you could accidentally buy it, chances are it didn't even have much.

G

Cbd doesn't do much by itself unless you eat a ton. I'm a rube that buys hemp flower because I don't like thc all the time but I like feeling the different terpenes through the entourage effect. Since it was in a store where you could accidentally buy it, chances are it didn't even have much.
CBD Delta 8 gives me a GREAT mild buzz, so it does something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
Delta 8 is good, but it's not cbd, it's a slightly more mild form of Delta 9 extracted from hemp plants. However, the Delta 8 can increase the effects of cbd and vice versa through the entourage effect, so you're pretty much right.

Sincerely,
Pedantic shithead gaylord