• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

does anyone notice that people that got the VAX are pussy ass faggots,

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
This is how I picture NJ

1666650882315255.jpg

I AIN'T TAKIN' NO KIKE SPIKE, MAN!!

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
real talk,

there was a dude I went to HS with, cool as fuck, really great dude. and he was ONE DAY older than me...

he randomly passed away a year and a half ago. The dude was really into sports and working out, even in his late 30s.

I never asked anyone, it's not my info to know, but randomly passing away at 37 (or 38?) brings up a lot of questions.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
real talk,

there was a dude I went to HS with, cool as fuck, really great dude. and he was ONE DAY older than me...

he randomly passed away a year and a half ago. The dude was really into sports and working out, even in his late 30s.

I never asked anyone, it's not my info to know, but randomly passing away at 37 (or 38?) brings up a lot of questions.
I thought that too back in March when a friend I knew my whole life died suddenly. Then I found it it was an overdose.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
I hate when people try to go along with it..

Like Artie trying to be in on the jokes about his nose.

If you or someone you know may be struggling with suicidal thoughts, you can call the U.S. National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-TALK (8255) any time day or night, or chat online. Crisis Text Line also provides free, 24/7, confidential support via text message to people in crisis when they dial 741741