• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does anyone have that picture of Pat during the half marathon where he’s making his ‘mean face’?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
do you also have the one of the marathon before this where he's essentially pants-shitting crying after rolling his ankle on the curb while cheating?

He ran this marathon after, and he definitely didn't want to have a bitch face again so he went retarded. This moron is so autistic

G

Ade first notices the bulge
Screenshot_20200316-215225_Gallery.jpg

Later that evening...
Screenshot_20200316-200022_Gallery.jpg

"You're going to be a father, Patrick. Our marriage is over but you can have full visitation rights if you want."

"No child, I'm out of here."
chasedbybees.jpg

"I'm the man for the job, Ade. Did I mention I make sons?"
Screenshot_20200131-202446_Gallery.jpg

"I'll show them! I'm going to be more famous than Stephen King and Philip K Dick put together!!"
Screenshot_20220210-204053_Photos.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
do you also have the one of the marathon before this where he's essentially pants-shitting crying after rolling his ankle on the curb while cheating?

He ran this marathon after, and he definitely didn't want to have a bitch face again so he went retarded. This moron is so autistic
Thats the only one I have on hand. Mewler probably has those

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
Ade first notices the bulge
View attachment 23802

Later that evening...
View attachment 23803

"You're going to be a father, Patrick. Our marriage is over but you can have full visitation rights if you want."

"No child, I'm out of here."
View attachment 23806

"I'm the man for the job, Ade. Did I mention I make sons?"
View attachment 23807

"I'll show them! I'm going to be more famous than Stephen King and Philip K Dick put together!!"
View attachment 23808
He's still running.

Forum Clout
He’s dressed like a toddler for their first snow day.

I ran a half marathon once. It was one of those Rock n Roll ones in Dublin. My friend wanted to do it so I signed up with him. I did zero “training” for it even though I said I would. I run about 3 times a week anyway but nothing crazy and never anything over 5 miles. I went to a pub the night before and and got pretty drunk which added to my anxiety the next morning. I ended up finishing at 2:05. Not fast by any means but still 45 minutes faster than Rick and I ran the entire thing.

I guess what I’m trying to say is I didn’t dress like a faggot for it.