• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does anyone else in the world talk so much about having two cats, a mustang, a bearded dragon, and houseplants?

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Sounds like something a bitch would use to describe her life. I mean literally, most women are so devoid of hobbies and interests that the only way they can form a self identify is by listing the things around them.

"My name is Rachel and I like elephant statues and my cat Jinx."

That's the same way pat describes himself. Even though he has supposed "hobbies" like model building, his feminine brain can't express that.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He wants the "my (normie) family" is being swatted victimhood. Mentioning it's just him, an unemployed closeted gay Twitter troll drunk, and his closeted lesbo pill head wife who collects welfare for babysitting him doesn't cut it.
The way he uses “my family!” Is disgusting - he wants people to think he has kids which make a family. His family is two drunk and over medicated roommates sharing a duplex, a lizard that doesn’t give a shit about people, and two cats.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I can't believe how much he thinks others covet that mustang of his. Sure it's a bullet, BIG FUCKING DEAL! It looks just like thousands of other mustangs in Milwaukee
I’ve never seen anyone brag so much about a car that isn’t even impressive. Maybe to a 16 year old having a mustang is impressive but he’s 43 years old and the car is over 15 years old. If you’re in your 20s I can see some guy bragging he has a Benz or BMW but he’s 43 - nobody cares what car you have. It’s like that SNL skit where Will Ferrell keeps yelling I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!!!

Forum Clout
I’ve never seen anyone brag so much about a car that isn’t even impressive. Maybe to a 16 year old having a mustang is impressive but he’s 43 years old and the car is over 15 years old. If you’re in your 20s I can see some guy bragging he has a Benz or BMW but he’s 43 - nobody cares what car you have. It’s like that SNL skit where Will Ferrell keeps yelling I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!!!
My minivan is sweet. Also holds a lot of luggage on road trips for my kids, so it would be useless for Pat.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Pat’s a fucking rube who thinks that owning a gimmick edition of a chick car makes him the manliest of men and adds to that whole persona of being an actual tough guy. I’m not even close to being a car guy and see that he’s a faggot who drives a chick car. If you’re gonna be a mustang/car guy, you buy a classic model and fix it up to bring out on nice days and to car shows. That’s what real car guys do. Most ford guys I know drive their trucks anyway.

G

It's funny that there's even other results on there. Mostly stupid profiles people's jobs made them write up for the websites. Does anyone give a shit about what kind of pet a guy trying to sell you a Honda has at home? Or that the receptionist at the dealership likes ramen noodles? Who the fuck cares? Corporate America is dominated by the most pointless and retarded marketing psychology imaginable. If my job tried to make me do that, I'd leave.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.firsttexashonda.com/about-us/staff/[/URL]

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
He claimed he was “solidly middle class” because he owned a car like it’s still 1950.

He does the same thing with vacations, like flying is this great adventure he needs to inform everyone about.

Come to think of it, he did the same thing with buying a fridge, too.

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
914c0f6758563f1e820b06e1ef8a0c02.jpeg

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
The way he uses “my family!” Is disgusting - he wants people to think he has kids which make a family. His family is two drunk and over medicated roommates sharing a duplex, a lizard that doesn’t give a shit about people, and two cats.

I've never heard of anyone who just has a wife and no kids, referring to them as "my family". I guarantee technicality Tomlinson would say he's saying that because his parents were swatted that one time but he's been using that term since way before then, so that'd be another fat lie.

Stent

ProHo
Forum Clout
Annabelle is a real piece of shit for not sharing her biological father's interest in green Mustangs. Like, fucking visit your dad and talk about his car once in a while, bitch.