• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does any one on here do community theater?

Forum Clout
Just a little standup.
F64A860A-C1A4-4BB4-BEDF-1F1D7B066DF7.jpeg

A House Nigger

Zero Nigger Policy.
Forum Clout
I did 3 back in the late 90’s, didn’t have any speaking lines, just there for background. I did The Music Man, The Foreigner (I got to wear a Klan outfit, no lie) and some other one I can’t remember. Can’t remember because I fell off the stage got concussed. Some cunt “accidentally”tripped me and I went flying off the stage

Monk

Forum Clout
I used to volunteer at one back in Jr. High. Started out on the scene change/shift crew and eventually started doing all the sound stuff which was fun. There were a few plays where I'd have to rush down from the sound booth to the side of the stage and do foley effects then run back up in time to hit the next sound cue. I acted in one play, a minor role with a few lines in Stalag 17. The local paper would always do articles on each play during the season with pictures and little blurbs about the cast and crew. My mom worked for the newspaper at the time and has a bunch of metal printing plates from the pages the articles about the plays appeared on.

My favorite play was probably the first I volunteered for, Noises Off. The character this hot blonde chick played spends most of the play in a black negligee and stockings which fucking ruled. Glad my parents never went to see the play. 9/11 happened either on opening night or the second show, can't remember which. The director of the play ended up taking out the Arab sheik character and changing some of the lines for a few shows then said fuck it and put it all back in.

It was pretty fun but really time-consuming and I eventually stopped when I turned 16 because I wanted to get a car so I had to get a job. Couldn't juggle doing both.