• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does any one have a /jawzrsize? That thing you chew on?

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Is it bullshit? I saw Joe Rogan talking about it. I went to the webpage and the before and after pics look like a joke. I get stressed a lot thou and clench my teeth.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Theres greek gum made from some fancy tree they have over there. The sap crystalizes and forms a nice natural, probiotic chewing gum. Each piece is supposed to last you a couple days at least. Chew that instead and not this retard bullshit.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Theres greek gum made from some fancy tree they have over there. The sap crystalizes and forms a nice natural, probiotic chewing gum. Each piece is supposed to last you a couple days at least. Chew that instead and not this retard bullshit.

One time I was wearing someone else's glasses and accidently ordered $100 of Chinese gum. It's real good though you should try a piece.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
It's called mastich and it grows only on the island of Chios
It tastes like black licorice aka shit.

That's your Greek fun fact of the day

Last edited:

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
It's called mastich and it grows only on the island of Chips
It tastes like black licorice aka shit.

That's your Greek fun fact of the day
The Turks have mastic gum also called falim and they use mastic in Turkish Delights.