• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Documentaries Thread

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Been on a Doc kick lately. Recommend me some good ones worth checking out

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
F for Fake
American Movie
Thin Blue Line
Empire of Dust (hilarious and makes me howl)

I'll add more when I think of them

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
American Factory is accidentally hilarious if you want something fairly recent.
Lawrence Olivier's World at War might be the best doc ever made. Takes you throughout the entire WW2 Euro and Pacific campaigns but they did the unusual trick of interviewing Japanese and Germans which ends up making the whole thing seem more tragic. Around 40 hours long too so plenty of viewing.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I Like Killing Flies, a must see if you've ever worked in the restaurant biz or even just like to cook

Went to his place when it was just south of Bowery and his daughter was working the kitchen. He was sitting there overseeing the show, but looked more like a Halloween front-porch scarecrow than an internationally lauded chef.

Food was good, I'll give em that.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Went to his place when it was just south of Bowery and his daughter was working the kitchen. He was sitting there overseeing the show, but looked more like a Halloween front-porch scarecrow than an internationally lauded chef.

Food was good, I'll give em that.
They moved into that big ugly indoor market by the williamsburg bridge last I heard

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
One of my favorites is called My Winnipeg. If you know Guy Maddin, you know more or less what you're in for. It's a whimsical, dreamlike reflection on his childhood and where he grew up.

It's accurate in the same way Norm's memoir is accurate, but oddly charming and FUCK YOU I LIKE IT!

G

People sleep on "Decline of the Western Civilization Part 2".....while it's about Metal, in my eyes it's more about Downtown LA in that brief time where metal was starting to see the beginning of the end
Paul Stanley was so tryhard doing an interview laying on a pile of bimbos. It screams "I'm not a fag, I swear!" Didn't Peter Criss or one of the other KISS douchebags reveal that Stanley joined some chick who was blowing him under a blanket? I remember the b-b-b-boys mentioned something like that on the show.

The WASP guy getting fucked up in the pool with his mom was the best part.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
You need to delete this thread and start a new one called "Documentrees Thread"

Where's @admin or @wyzz to mod this place when needed

Monk

Forum Clout
Fog of War: Eleven Lessons from the Life of Robert S. McNamara

Won't You Be My Neighbor?

George Harrison: Living in the Material World

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
Not for everyone, but this is the best, most detailed thing I've seen re. Custer and The Battle of the Little Bighorn. Great on site commentary and info once past the tedious (for some) background info in the early parts.