• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you understand that you cannot testify as to what anyone told you about him going to the bar?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
79fdcc88be8b49d85e9c4c7e3f14aec5.jpg

Forum Clout
I've never been to court for anything, unlike Patrick, but isn't it obvious that you can't give the court someone else's testimony? They'd have to be under oath, under penalty of perjury to have any merit.

And assuming statements made to the police are admissible as if people can't just lie to the police. Fat retarded pig.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
It blows my mind that Fatso thought that he could waltz into the court, tell the judge all about the rascals, make up whatever he wanted, relay second hand information, interrogate Andrew and be just given this fucking platform to 'win' against the stalkers.
But I cannot get over him trying to shut the judge down and do one of his patented, sorry, fatented, 'no its not' to the court.
It must have made him SEETHE after to not be able to make the day go like he was imagining it. He probably had a ton of tweets pre written about how much of a victory he won and how the rascals' days are numbered.