• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you think Tucker Max's stories were fake?

G

I read his first two books when I was 18, fresh out of high school and getting into the fawkin college parties. So I'm the exact target audience. I thought that nigga was hilarious. It was less than a year until I discovered O&A and the infamous clip with him. It all clicked that the guy was full of shit. I'd guess some of the stories are true, but most are exaggerated or completely false. He wasn't a terrible writer though, and he knew his audience. But if even half of the stories were true, he'd have been MeToo'd into the shadow realm.

G

I mean I thought his stories were real, but I wasn’t sure. So I hid in the closet with a video camera to spy on him while he was typing his manuscript for his next book. But he started picking his nose and eating his boogers and I started to get sick. Long story short, I got so queasy that I fell out of the closet and threw up all over my video camera and now I can’t show you guys the totally real footage that I shot.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Anyone who went to college in the 80s, 90s, or 2000s knew he was completely full of shit. He talked like the kids in school who said that they were dating models and getting laid "all of the time" like the Virginia Tech shooter did. When in reality they were delusional freaks and everyone hated them. Tucker Max is also a kike who magically wrote a book filled with lies that became a best seller and movie.

G

Anyone who went to college in the 80s, 90s, or 2000s knew he was completely full of shit. He talked like the kids in school who said that they were dating models and getting laid "all of the time" like the Virginia Tech shooter did. When in reality they were delusional freaks and everyone hated them. Tucker Max is also a kike who magically wrote a book filled with lies that became a best seller and movie.
He's a kike?

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
But the mid 2000s was the best time to be a frat-boy type.
2DCED1E1-91F8-4C23-909B-FC5A82CD645A.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Was he the cool guy in the story
It was something about how Tucker’s black friend could cook really well. But like in the “making Kool Aid out of a Jolly Rancher and two sugar packets” joke that a million hacky black comics do. I’m hindsight I should have just punched him in the face. I couldn’t stand that guy.