• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you think the reason aliens haven’t made a presence on Earth is because of niggers?

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
They used to have UFOs in old paintings and other art structures. I’m sure they made them self known but than niggers started niggering.

Can you imagine a 4 foot alien with a huge gray head and huge black eyes being a victim of the knock out game?

They probably just said fuck it with us, and that the Jews are killing us anyway.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
100% - if they are as smart as what is being claimed, then they seen the damage niggers caused. probably the reason there is so much slowkill in all the food, water/air. some deal going on where the elite kill off 99% of the planet and then give it to the aliens. problem is sweetie the aliens will just kill off or make slaves of that 1%, a fate which will be worse than death. quietly is key.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
They used to have UFOs in old paintings and other art structures. I’m sure they made them self known but than niggers started niggering.

Can you imagine a 4 foot alien with a huge gray head and huge black eyes being a victim of the knock out game?

They probably just said fuck it with us, and that the Jews are killing us anyway.
I think they are more afraid of the Chinese eating them