• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you think Pat ever looks at his vacation pics and thinks "Holy Shit. I've gotten fatter? Again?! How??!!"

G

I’m not overweight, child. Those are your delusions.

705837BD-2493-4735-B540-FEF523D2472B.gif

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Fat accumulation is simple calories-in-calories-out, but *where* in the body the fat is stored is hormonal. Google: "A high release of hormones, especially cortisol, is a cause of moon face". Cortisol is stress hormone

he's stressed because he's >$30k in the red and has no mid term plan other than to inconvenience Quasi

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Fat accumulation is simple calories-in-calories-out, but *where* in the body the fat is stored is hormonal. Google: "A high release of hormones, especially cortisol, is a cause of moon face". Cortisol is stress hormone

he's stressed because he's >$30k in the red and has no mid term plan other than to inconvenience Quasi
Look at "Dr. Steve" ova here!

Juschippinyababe

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Safe to say that the home attic gym is just collecting dust again like it was so easy to predict. He fucked his back up trying to deadlift and stopped. He's so fucking fat and predictable at everything in life. He's overweight too.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
He did have one moment of clarity, years ago. He made a comment on one of his pictures where he admitted he was fat. It was him and 2 women. I don't have any of the pics saved but maybe archive bot does.
A lot easier to be self-deprecating about being fat when you don't actually think you're fat and aren't being regularly mocked for it. I don't think there was any realization there, I think he was just trying to mimic human behavior he's seen on TV with some cute "Getting old sucks, amirite???" banter.

Now that The Monster & Owen think he's fat he's far too sensitive to kid about his Slimer from Ghostbusters physique. He'll never do it again.