• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you think Joe still walks around thinking he has a famous brother and should be afforded special privileges because of it?

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Honestly, it doesn't bother me he made a deal with his brother and he's followed up on it. Joe dropped the tape in Opies mail box as far as I'm aware. He may seem like a leach, but he did take the first step to creating Opie and Anthony
And Oj stabbed that bitch with a knife, they would be no where without the Juice.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
Honestly, it doesn't bother me he made a deal with his brother and he's followed up on it. Joe dropped the tape in Opies mail box as far as I'm aware. He may seem like a leach, but he did take the first step to creating Opie and Anthony
If i remember corectly he wouldnt see anyone but opie to drop the tape off too and forced ant to do the first show. That being said joe is a mouth breathing retard 99.9% of the time. I will give him the black earl song.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
77e2a490cfe09768e05ebfbdbbf54edf.png