• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you think he killed him?

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/FightHaven/status/1665750331572068360?t=kOMPCkLjUgVOS8Xj6FYnGA&s=19[/URL]

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
1648881589332.jpg

Monk

Forum Clout
The comments section on Reddit for this type of video is always the absolute fucking worst. Bunch of dumb faggots who have never been in a fight would be claiming he's without a doubt dead because aGonAL brEaThIng and fEncInG rESpOnSe!

stillreal2medammit

Fuck you Steve
Forum Clout
The comments section on Reddit for this type of video is always the absolute fucking worst. Bunch of dumb faggots who have never been in a fight would be claiming he's without a doubt dead because aGonAL brEaThIng and fEncInG rESpOnSe!

And they are wrong 90 percent of the times they claim it.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Some black guy with a bat gets his face smashed in by another black. Ends up having some kind of seizure that sounds like he's snoring. Not my proudest wank.
I can't see the video but I know that noise and I hate it. You never go from "I want this guy dead" to "holy fuck, please don't die" so fast as when you knock someone out and they're snoring and gutturally moaning at the same time.