• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you think Fatrick has ever childed Niki?

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
All couples get into fights, it's completely natural. Arguments can start over money, personal hygiene issues, extended family drama, sexual frustration and so much more.

When one of those individuals in a relationship is as pig-headed, stubborn, alcohol-addicted, and quick to rage as Fat is, I am sure the likelihood of conflict only increases.

With the added pressure of Rick's five year little adventure with passionate Norm MacDonald fans, I am sure that Fatrick and Niki have probably had their fair share of squabbles.

But do you ever think that Jenny has ever crossed the line and said a word to Niki that he uses so often in his internet discourse to talk down to and insult someone?

Do you wonder if Pepperoni Pat has ever childed Niki?

"No child, I will not take out the trash, according to the Chore Wheel it is your responsibility this week."

"Of course I paid the electric bill this month child, I always do it on the fourth Thursday of the month."

"No child, I do not think I drink too much regardless of what Saint Lynne says."

And finally, the one he uses the most: "No Niki child, if I simply stop responding to their tweets and messages, they will not stop, stupid baby child."

Forum Clout
His retarded "no child" tic is definitely something he says in real life almost as often as he does online. You can hear him saying it here too when he made a fool of himself in his faggy pink shirt:

GBQ2k-wXYAANaoz.jpeg