• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you like online radio? Do you like maps?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Check out the app called Radio Garden.

Sniff

e4c7c7bf-0a90-41ef-a30d-b99c85a21809.jpg

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I've been looking for something like this for years. You would think I Heart Radio would have something helpful, but no. And it would only have their stations anyway. Something like this could really bring back rajio brotherman. Sounds better than a podcast too.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I've been looking for something like this for years. You would think I Heart Radio would have something helpful, but no. And it would only have their stations anyway. Something like this could really bring back rajio brotherman. Sounds better than a podcast too.
I had a feeling you'd like it.

You seem to have the same warm memories of online radio. No skipping tracks, just listening.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I Heart Radio is complicit in turning all of radio into a colorless flavorless sludge without identity, meaning, or purpose, a noisy air conditioner masquerading as pop music. While they are not the thing that set off the events they certainly are making sure the job started in the 90s is finished and you can no longer tell the difference if they played 5 different songs or the same song 5 times in a row. I Heart Radio is the reason Zoomers struggle with the notion of identity so much they staple tits to their chests and zeig heil without a hint of irony while spouting out American patriotism. They don't have music to identify with, they don't have anything to help them understand feeling and expressions can be different and mean different things, just the noise of some cattle being stuffed into a meat grinder in nauseating vocoder and autotune.

Last edited:

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I Heart Radio is complicit in turning all of radio into a colorless flavorless sludge without identity, meaning, or purpose, a noisy air conditioner masquerading as pop music. While they are not the thing that set off the events they certainly are making sure the job started in the 90s is finished and you can no longer tell the difference if they played 5 different songs or the same song 5 times in a row. I Heart Radio is the reason Zoomers struggle with the notion of identity so much they staple tits to their chests and zeig heil without a hint of irony while spouting out American patriotism. They don't have music to identify with, they don't have anything to help them understand feeling and expressions can be different and mean different things, just the noise of some cattle being stuffed into a meat grinder in nauseating vocoder and autotune.

I picture you snorting lines and then typing this one handed while driving down a desert highway

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Never compare a beautiful bird like a crow to Anthony.

I can put up with tons of stuff, but disrespecting crows? You should know better.

😢
I always see the same group when I’m walking to work and they look like they’re young. Always fucking around with each other and playing. They’re kinda like a polish bird version of this place :colin_lg:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I just wish they made it easier to navigate the maps and distinguish borders. I'm a geography fan so I can tell where I am, but lines help.