• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you have any girls you regret not fucking when you were younger?

G

I was a pussy in highschool. popular crowd but the funny guy without the chad killer instinct. did okay but could have cleaned up.

-Jennifer.
We sat watching 48 days later, that zombie movie, after she invited me over. I was afraid to make the first move until like an hour in, we made out and i fingered her
but she could sense my pussyness for waiting so long and never hung out with me again. half asian broad

-Sara
-We were at a hotel for a school club conference and everyone was drinking beer and stuff in one of the rooms. people started leaving as they were drunk and eventually her room mate passed out on the couch and i was on one bed on my phone and she was on the other. she was crying over her boyfriend problems and I remember her saying "come cuddle with me". I stayed on the bed drinking beer on my phone. she was like 5'3 130 with d cups. pale bunette. kill me.

-Emily
Actually did fuck her, we went on a second "date" to the localpark senior year and i snuck out of the house at midnight with a giant blanket, got beer at the indian gas station that sold to minors, made out in the park and then i fucked her in my car. but i got needy and started blowing up her phone after the next few days and we never fucked again. total fag move looking back on it shouldve ignored her.

-Vanessa
She was in the grade below and had just moved into town. I picked her up in my car and we went to a parking garage to hook up. I literally came in my pants when we were making out. We both knew. I dropped her off at her house. later her friend told me that she texted her that she was wondering if she should blow me before i picked her up. ha.

-Lauren
Was in love with this girl but i was friend zoned as i buddied up too much. i remember after a house party one night it was just me and her watching saw 3 on the couch. I didnt have the balls to kiss her so i said " I really like you a lot" or something like that. She was like "I like you too". and it was awkward silence and 5 minutes later she got up and left. she ended up dating my good friend and i would hear them fuck in another room a few years later when there were house parties and stuff. cucked.

imagine going back to when you were 16-18 with the jaded spirit you have now. it would be a slaughter house.

*names changed for posterity.
thanks for reading r/getoffmychest

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Hey Stifflersmom, they even really exist?

maxresdefault (33).jpg

G

Yeah there was 1 chick I was obsessed with but didn't have the confidence to ask out because she was so hot. If only I knew what I knew now about how every asian chick can't resist the white cock...

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I remember... 8th grade 7th? I'm doing an after school club and we're taking a trip to a fancy college a couple states over, staying the weekend and every kid gets their own hotel room. 10-15 kids on the trip, there's this girl Sonia (Sonya?), Indian girl above-average looks wise, think of an Indian Aubrey Plaza minus the attitude. So for safety purposes, they give every kid a printout of everyone else's phone number in case anyone disappears or whatever.

It's definitely more of a "nerd" group than a let's find some beer and get drunk crowd, boys hang with boys girls hang with girls. But I'm a cunty little middle schooler in a college town without parental supervision so I'm having a good time. 8, 9pmish the first night my phone buzzes, I look at it and Sonia's calling me, so I'm like "what the fuck does Sonia want?" Go to answer the phone but she hangs up before I can press the little green button. I wonder if I should call back to see what's up but I pussy out and never bring it up again.

To this day I'm 50/50, if she accidentally dialed me and meant to dial someone else, or if those nerd girls were teasing her to call me because they wanted to hang out with cute boys in their hotel.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
Biggest one I always think of is my sister's friend (god bless for having an older sister btw) she'd come round and we'd watch shitty horror movies, she wanted a lil taste but I just never went for it for some reason, I'd mess about with her other friends but fagged out with this specific one :image_9253:
I think I had fancied her too much so just froze lol. Depressing thread