• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you have a hairy ass?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I feel like I really missed out on a lot of fun mooning experiences since my butt is so hairy.
If I were to ever moon it'd be too gross to be cheeky and funny, like if I did it it'd be like "Oh he should know better if it looks like that" and it sucks since I have a nice plump ass for a dude.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
One time my friend got a new girlfriend. A week in she sends me a snapchat, open it up, and it’s an ass pic. I just exit out of it and don’t even acknowledge it because I think it was a mistake, maybe she didn’t know she sent it. I went to school and they were laughing their balls off at me because my friend took her phone and sent me a picture of his hairy ass. I didn’t even look long enough to tell and the disturbing thing is it was framed like how a woman would take an ass pic.

DanFielding

Forum Clout
IMG_2332.jpeg

Malibu Pat

Apocalyptic prophylactic
Forum Clout
Ever shave around your asshole? Stand over a mirror and shave every last hair!