• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you guys think Pat would have a calm emotionally intelligent response to Trump winning in 2024?

Forum Clout
Screen Shot 2023-12-19 at 4.13.49 PM.png

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I can understand the ego part. What did trump do that's actually fascist? Not hurl insults at people, but actual laws and policies that circumvented the constitution
He was anti war, pro vax, operation warp speed was his idea but ask any democrat and they will tell you he was anti vax
The sky is falling rhetoric of his is infuriating

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I can understand the ego part. What did trump do that's actually fascist? Not hurl insults at people, but actual laws and policies that circumvented the constitution
He was anti war, pro vax, operation warp speed was his idea but ask any democrat and they will tell you he was anti vax
The sky is falling rhetoric of his is infuriating
Pat is more outwardly fascist than Trump ever was.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I think he will be in the nut hut by sept 2024, this will NOT be a good year for Pat since nobody will buy his tiny Tim nonsense and he will only get more and more unhinged until the election. His severe social media addiction / mental health issues have been doing A LOT of damage since 2016 and 2024 will see him completely lose it.
I 100% see him snapping if he gets too many stlaker texts on election night

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
No he’ll spiral even though basically no one on planet earth thinks Biden has been a good president by any measure
Only on twitter do I see people actually believing Biden is (I’m serious) the greatest president ever. Of course twitter is home to many mentally ill and unemployed people.