• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you ever do this thing while driving?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I’ll be pulling into my neighborhood after work or something and just think “how the fuck did I get here?” and not have much memory of the drive home. I do it more often and I checked my dash cam out of curiosity, I’m driving attentively- in the correct lanes, signalling, coming to a full stop at stop signs etc.

This is a thing right? I don’t have the old Cumia wetbrain?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
All the time brothaman. Especially in the early morning, like 4 or 5am

873668fffcd2d48711e38c492d240be9.png

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Not my entire drive, but large chunks I’ll be totally daydreaming and wonder how many minutes I was just out of it

Sometimes I freak out like anything could have happened, I could have ran someone over, but when I check back the footage it’s completely normal driving. It’s really weird.
All the time brothaman. Especially in the early morning, like 4 or 5am

873668fffcd2d48711e38c492d240be9.png

Toast

Forum Clout
Every morning ill back my truck out of the garage and watch it fully close. 10 seconds after I drive away, I completely blank on whether I shut the garage or not. Maybe twice a month ill turn around to check, and it's always closed. This may be similar or related to being high at the time usually. My point is, it's likely the jews fault.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
It means you're a good driver, or you're good enough to not have any accidents. I think it means you're in complete symbiosis with your car. I feel like I have to focus more when I'm driving a different vehicle than my own.

I pretty much hate driving at this point, it’s just a means to an end, being a car guy like torque wheeler in your 40s is very gay. Especially if you only have one car and it’s 30 years old like Susan. I wish I was rich and could just have employ a driver.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Orangutans can drive, doesn't take a Tomlinson galaxy brain to not crash while commuting.

Unless I'm doing 100 or 3rd world rally driving its autonomic. Even then, don't remember unless I scared myself.

Its like operating equipment, enough seat time and you don't have to look to see if your back corner will hit an obstacle, you just know.

Dan Mullen can do it:

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I pretty much hate driving at this point, it’s just a means to an end, being a car guy like torque wheeler in your 40s is very gay. Especially if you only have one car and it’s 30 years old like Susan. I wish I was rich and could just have employ a driver.
I love driving. I don't even like being a passenger, I like doing it myself. I'm not really a car guy though, I can put on a spare wheel if I have to.

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
I’ll be pulling into my neighborhood after work or something and just think “how the fuck did I get here?” and not have much memory of the drive home. I do it more often and I checked my dash cam out of curiosity, I’m driving attentively- in the correct lanes, signalling, coming to a full stop at stop signs etc.

This is a thing right? I don’t have the old Cumia wetbrain?
You’d probably be freaked out if you learned how much of your life is spent in some autopilot phase, from piloting a 2 ton steel missile, to not even manually breathing. I don’t think the simulation has enough power to run everyone at once.

G

There are too many chinks and pajeets on the roads around here for me to relax that much in the city.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
On the commute home I normally have to sit in slow moving traffic. I pick a car in the next lane to hate. Once they're a few car lengths back I'll still watch them in the side mirror. Maybe even block them.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Every morning ill back my truck out of the garage and watch it fully close. 10 seconds after I drive away, I completely blank on whether I shut the garage or not. Maybe twice a month ill turn around to check, and it's always closed. This may be similar or related to being high at the time usually. My point is, it's likely the jews fault.
I do this all the time when I leave the house by myself. If I’m with my wife I ask her two or three times if I shut the garage door. I think it’s an OCD thing.