• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you even waste time with libtards (vax, Jan 6th, faggot shit)??

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
It's great that I'm out of the military and don't have to deal with these dumb fucks anymore. It's so funny when people talk about a military coup, I just laugh.

I lost a high number of "friends" since 2016 and it's funny because it always branches from the media. I honestly think the reason why I don't think like these people's is because I'm a cheap ass and cut cable in 2004. Yes, 2004.

Saying you don't watch the news is like saying you want a cop to go out and kill a bunch of blacks.

All this Jan 6th footage got released, but I had Jan 6th off and watched live footage and I could tell with my 250 IQ that it was bull shit. But I have a family member that wrote that she cried over it on Jew book lol.

Sorry, waiting for my truck to get fixed.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
yea there is a huge riff with my parents with me not getting the vax.

I told them I live in one of the highest populated homeless areas in the nation. If COVID was "that bad". I would be seeing dead homeless people.

their reply was "hmmm, no".
Yeah my only liberal buddy asked if I was, told him I couldn't get there because of all the dead bodies piled up in the road.

Nice non-fatal pandemic, stupid

G

Suck it LIBTARDS!

F460F648-52A5-47AF-804B-D8570C634C11.png

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
I don't interact with those people, not that I'm even slightly intelligent myself. I can imagine asking them if the American Revolution was good- yes. French Revolution? Yes. Is the average American living the worst quality of life ever as far as health and purchasing power ever? Yes. So, how was it unjustified?

It wasn't an attempted coup, but maybe it should have been. The French can certainly riot and not have their media shitting all over them when their retirement age is getting raised. Our option in America is to vote so we feel like we made a difference and just bide our time for the next election because things will be different then. Then you vote to feel like you made a difference...

yea there is a huge riff
Baby noises DVV DVV DVV