• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you even get phone calls anymore?

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
Pretty much no. The only people that would call me are my wife or my parents. I answer calls form scammers just to fuck with him. I figure if Im, wasting their time, that less time they have to scam some one else

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Forum Clout
Nothing but scam calls from Indians so I keep my ringer on silent 90% of the time. Everyone texts now but even getting a text message I ignore for days sometimes because it's likely some bill or auto payment notification or some other bullshit business reminder.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
I don’t even answer people I know anymore. Just text me you creep. I turn my ringer on when my kids are at daycare, otherwise I subscribe to the Opie method of “what can you do?” If someone dies in the middle of the night, they’ll still be dead in the morning.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I mess with Indian scammers and tell them my name is Ben Chode, which means sister fucker in their language.

I either get a laugh or angry cursing and a hanging up. It's really a toss up. I've had actual chats with some of them after they fall for the joke and if they're not pissy about being messed with.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
9 out of 10 times my phone rings...its some solicitor wanting to clean my air ducts, or a spam/spoof number.

I remember when I was a kid and I had that one friend I looked forward to just talking, shooting the shit, for hours...laughing.
Before smart phones, I'd call back people that texted me and be annoyed that they expected me to text back. Now it's the opposite. I don't wanna talk to you, I'll just text

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I still enjoy a good call with buddies to shoot the shit & have some loffs. I don't really get scam calls, but they wanna play lets play.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
My college friend called to say he knocked up his wife because he knows I deleted Facebook where the big announcement was made. Otherwise, no.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I mess with Indian scammers and tell them my name is Ben Chode, which means sister fucker in their language.

I either get a laugh or angry cursing and a hanging up. It's really a toss up. I've had actual chats with some of them after they fall for the joke and if they're not pissy about being messed with.
This makes me think it might be fun to pretend to be a lonely person just wanting a friend to talk to. "Hello, Mr. Ben Chode this is Rajastani Insurance Incorporated Limited calling. Your Social Security Number has been compromised!"

"Oh, yeah? How's your day going? Eat any good food recently? I need to mix it up a little; what's your favorite cuisine?"

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout

I tell them the they're the 107th caller on "The only spot that rocks your cock socks down by the docks - 107.9 The Mule!!!!!!" then ask them a ridiculous trivia question about the fake radio station

Stent

who loves ya, baby? you're beautiful
Forum Clout
Not only do people carry phones around with them all day now, and yes they're still called "phones", but they don't use them to ever call someone and if you call them they act like it's wrong! (pause for laughter)

I get sick of the cunty attitudes people have about how they demand to be contacted. Some people only want a text. Others moan if you send an email. Nobody wants a phone call. You have to have the same social media as them so they can show off to others how someone wanted to contact them. And everyone has slightly different demands.

I get a message from them "Hey haven't heard from you in ages!" and I don't reply. I have a closer relationship with my dentist than most people because I might only see him once a year but we chat for a few minutes about life.

And I pay in cash! :image_9247:

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I get really cunty if someone calls me. My mother called me the other day and I told her she could send it in a text and hung up. She text. That's how you teach them.