• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you even deal with people that went to college in life?

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
I work with some people that instead of a raise or bonus, they get college debt paid off faster or some gay shit.

Jesus fuck these people are dumb as shit. There is one 300 pound bitch that decorates her office in movie horror shit along with Satan crap. I asked her one day what her favorite Friday the 13th movie was, before she could reply I said I loved part 6, the one that had the Alice Cooper sound track. Her reply was “uhhhhh the 1st one”. Right there I knew she was a fake and another example of bullshit college degree.

Also , three trans members work there and all three went to college lol. What a surprise. The one trans member is pretty cool and is one of the few that works hard but I don’t do that pronoun shit with HIM.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Here’sa fun game to play, act really interested in their college education and what they took, then ask them to tell you something they learned from it. When they go huh? you say “you know, something I wouldn’t know”. Unless they took a highly technical course they will have nothing.

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
asked her one day what her favorite Friday the 13th movie was, before she could reply I said I loved part 6, the one that had the Alice Cooper sound track. Her reply was “uhhhhh the 1st one”. Right there I knew she was a fake and another example of bullshit college degree.

Have to disagree with you there, it's not the college thing making her fake a personality based in consoomer shit, it's her vagina. Woman fake the personality of whatever guy's they think they wanna fuck all the time. Most women don't have hobbies or interests other than gossip and relationships.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
Ive hired a couple of college kids to work for me. Earn a few bucks during the summer doing bullshit work i didnt want to do. They did good. Any college graduate will second guess me every step of the way. They dont understand just because something works on the computer doesnt translate to the real world.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Here’sa fun game to play, act really interested in their college education and what they took, then ask them to tell you something they learned from it. When they go huh? you say “you know, something I wouldn’t know”. Unless they took a highly technical course they will have nothing.
This works great because it even manages to seperate the more standard, generically weak Humanities degrees from the truly bullshit studies. A BA in History or Philosophy might at least come up with some interesting anecdote to tell you, someone who did a grievance study will have absolutely nothing.