• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you eat out of the garbage?

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Bought my lady a strawberry shortcake from the supermarket bakery once. She ate the whole thing, but left a ton of whipped cream in the plastic box and tossed it. The box was closed, just sitting on top of the garbage like it was neatly placed there. So I grabbed it, popped the fucker open and had a little taste. I turn around and there she is looking horrified, asking me if I really just ate out the garbage.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
1670615090469.png

MOM SAYS I'M NOT ASPOSTA EAT OUT OF THE TRASH ANYMORE BUT I STILL DO TEEHEE

The Shah of Iran

Man's man, Gook killer, hockey dad
Forum Clout
LOL. Dude is literally starving and you can him. Not PFG.
OK 1st of all, it was like a collage of 3 or 4 different foodstuffs and sauces, you'd shout at your kid if they did it. 2nd the guy was not starving at all. He was a fat Nigerian guy who did no work (and would site slavery as a reason why he shouldn't have to), also ate shit that was cooking in the oven, shouted at staff. Most people here would have stopped reading the last sentence at the word Nigerian and agreed with me. The truth is they're a hard working bunch for the most part and agency workers cost a fortune. This guy was the anomaly. I suffered absolutely 0 consequences, everyone hated him.