• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do yarmukles cause baldness, or do jews wear them because they're all balding?

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
They're such gross little creatures.
FSwTGgLXEAIBb7A.png

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout

Why is there a picture of Helen Thomas? She clowned the kikes more than anyone in her final years.

On February 9, 2009, Thomas was present in the front row for newly elected President Obama's first news conference. President Obama called on her with the statement, "Helen. I'm excited, this is my inaugural moment,"[41] seemingly a reference to her long-term presence in the White House Press Corps.[42] Thomas asked if he knew of any Middle Eastern country that possessed nuclear weapons, implicitly asking him to confirm or deny Israel's alleged nuclear arsenal, despite Israel's long held stance of "nuclear ambiguity". Obama replied that he did not want to "speculate" on the matter.

Thomas was interviewed for the April 2011 issue of Playboy magazine, and made further contentious statements.[87] When asked "Do you actually think there’s a secret Jewish conspiracy at work in this country [the US]?", Thomas replied, "Not a secret. It’s very open."[87]

3318708-Helen-Thomas-Quote-Congress-the-White-House-and-Hollywood-Wall.jpg

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Why is there a picture of Helen Thomas? She clowned the kikes more than anyone in her final years.

Thomas was interviewed for the April 2011 issue of Playboy magazine, and made further contentious statements.[87] When asked "Do you actually think there’s a secret Jewish conspiracy at work in this country [the US]?", Thomas replied, "Not a secret. It’s very open."[87]

Yeah that's right, isn't she of some kind of Palestinian ancestry

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout

Hey, man. I don't know. I'm not fucking the guy who made this.

Regular Joe, lunchbox, job site.