• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do ya?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
4F2FA470-DFDA-43D3-927A-D52180A3C8CD.jpeg

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
America spent about 15 years bombing hospitals here and there. I haven’t looked recently but I’s guess you can probably find some recent Israeli bombing of Palestinian hospitals. Yemen is being bombed out but we don’t hear about that cuz we need Saudi oil, which competes with the Russian oil our media and corporate overlords are contesting with. On it goes. Pat’s knowledge of history, politics and of “good and evil” are so simplistic it’s almost like if he were an author all of his books would be unimaginative, derivative schlock. Luckily for him he has that great insurance career and he didn’t decide to pursue a vanity “career” at 31. “Duhhh we da good guys and dey da bad guys!” says the fucking moron brought up on 80s and early 90s media where Russians were the constant villains. What a rube.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
“We know what enforcing it means”

Yeah, nothing for you, you fucking chickenhawking faggot. What it means for you is more likes as twitter becomes more active during times of crisis ans you can copy popular tweets for your own handful of likes. Fuckheads like this fat prick had been groaning about Afghanistan for years, but now they want another endless war because the media has them all frothed up about their new villain.

I and many others say this all the time but he is undoubtedly the worst person on the planet. He is more than welcome to go provide some bacon to the Ukrainians but nah, he’s more valuable sitting at home appropriating tweets and telling people to throw paint at tanks.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
The only reference I found to a hospital being bombed was one in Mariupol where 17 were injured and they didn't even give a death toll (which means few or none). That doesn't sound like an intentional bombing, that sounds like ba stray shell.