• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do ya think Rick likes it when people remind him?

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220104-200747.jpg

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
"if we knew who they were.."

Nice usage of the royal "we" faggot...as you type alone in your unwashed 8 year old pink blanket you bought from a furniture store.
Daily reminder that Fat Pat knows everything about me. He has for at least a year now. He’s too cowardly to even try to do anything to me, not that he could since I’ve committed no crime. Calling him fat and pointing out the inconsistencies in his performance at the 2016 Brewers Mini Marathon are my rights as an American. I should know- I went to DC and read the constitution myself.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Daily reminder that Fat Pat knows everything about me. He has for at least a year now. He’s too cowardly to even try to do anything to me, not that he could since I’ve committed no crime. Calling him fat and pointing out the inconsistencies in his performance at the 2016 Brewers Mini Marathon are my rights as an American. I should know- I went to DC and read the constitution myself.

" Local small time writer sues gay entrepreneur for being homophobic"

G

But not too cowardly to unblock you on Instagram so he can rub one out to your thirst traps.