• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do we like the movie Contact or do we hate it

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Everytime I see this movie on tv I end up watching it. It's certainly no Starship Repo but I find it entertaining. It's hard to believe the Jodie Foster/Matthew McConaughey character love story because she's a real life lesbian. Other than that I think it holds up 25 years later. What do you think? I'll hang up and listen to your answer. Punching out.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
The author of the movie, a kike, was sued for plagiarizing the entire thing. Francis Ford Coppola wrote a film called "First Contact" that was the entire story of this film but never made it into a film. The kike stole it and published it under his own name a decade later. When Coppola sued the courts said "you waited too long to sue" and sided with the kike who stole the story.