• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do we have confirmation Rick was banned from Hoolis?

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
Giving Rick BDAs credit card receipt put Hoolis in a bad spot. Rick immediately plastered it all over Twitter along with a detailed explanation of where he got it. They theoretically could lose the ability to accept credit cards for doing shit like that. Rick really fucked them by tweeting that out like he did. He probably got whoever gave it to him fired too. I doubt he cares about that though.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Giving Rick BDAs credit card receipt put Hoolis in a bad spot. Rick immediately plastered it all over Twitter along with a detailed explanation of where he got it. They theoretically could lose the ability to accept credit cards for doing shit like that. Rick really fucked them by tweeting that out like he did. He probably got whoever gave it to him fired too. I doubt he cares about that though.
It was the old barmaid Amber. She sounded like an obese ditch pig with a litter of half breed kids at home anyway. Not a huge loss there.

G

The fact he doesn't go there anymore is all the proof anyone needs. Fat isn't the type to willingly leave his comfort zone. The only plausible reason he isn't parking his ample ass on the corner stool anymore is that they 86d him

G

The fact he doesn't go there anymore is all the proof anyone needs. Fat isn't the type to willingly leave his comfort zone. The only plausible reason he isn't parking his ample ass on the corner stool anymore is that they 86d him
How do we know he doesn't go there? He doesn't post that he's at another bar, but he definitely still goes to bars.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout

I was going to ask what it was that got him banned but yeah it’s obviously that. What a fucking asshole.

Hilarious that even with that illegally obtained information, it still didn’t do him any good in his case against Andrew. “Well I thought I was going to be heard”. Did ya? Cunt.