• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do they, fatso?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
D0AADB00-A93C-4954-A655-E9F9523021DE.jpeg

Double standard Pat is not one of my top Pats.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
No he doesn’t, not even politics related but Hunter sounds like a piece of shit, he was banging his dead brothers wife and smoking crack. If any of Trumps kids acted like Hunter Pat would be screaming he belongs in prison.

Hunter reminds me (and many others) of a typical dirtbag but happens to have money - but you can’t trust him and will probably steal from you.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
No he doesn’t, not even politics related but Hunter sounds like a piece of shit, he was banging his dead brothers wife and smoking crack. If any of Trumps kids acted like Hunter Pat would be screaming he belongs in prison.

Hunter reminds me (and many others) of a typical dirtbag but happens to have money - but you can’t trust him and will probably steal from you.
Junky from a rich family, nothing more maddening. You or me acted like that, we'd be in prison

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Not only the double standard, but it's also just really fucking gay when some dork who has never smoked a cigarette and whose wildest hotel party stories involve board games tries to be like "yeah duuuuuude, that guy knows how to party!"
That’s what’s really annoying - this dork hasn’t even smoked weed but thinks “whoa, he did tons of drugs and banged hookers - that’s cool!”

You know who else did tons of drugs, had lots of money, and paid for lots of hookers? Artie Lange. Is he rad? No, he’s a massive fuck up.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
One of my best friends in high school, his dad was chief counsel for a sitting US Senator. he got busted stealing instruments from the school music department, driving them 2 hours to a pawn shop and using the money to buy drugs. His fawking ssssssscumbag family tried to blame me and get me arrested for it even tho I wasn't involved, mainly bc unlike them I didn't have the right last name or connections. I had 0 to do with it. They ended up getting him a sweetheart deal where he went to treatment for a month and the charges disappeared. Later that year they appeared in a campaign ad as "they typical family who just wants Senator X to represent them bc he also has great values."

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Hunter would probably constantly give him titty twisters and cut up lines of pop rocks and pat would still follow him around like a puppy because he's soooo cool.
Hunter would be the type that would ALWAYS make Pat drive when he gets fucked up and would send him out for beer runs, Dutch masters, and snacks. Pat would be his assistant that works for free while Pat would think he’s his good friend. He would be the type to as soon as Pat left the room would start goofing on Pat with everyone for being such a pathetic faggot.

G

sounds fuckin' rad
this is what a 23 year old upper middle class cali white girl says after she gets introduced to the weed party scene to sound cool.
a 43 year old fat rube from MKE saying it just makes my blood boil ....I want to kick his teeth in. you're not randall from clerks, idiot.