• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do Chinese People “Feel”?

G

I'm sure those chinese "chicks" felt @Agent Torque Morgan massive cock.

0764BC4A-BF45-4869-A86A-136C714F51E9.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I have seen enough gore videos from China to know that they lack any sign of humanity, they give as much of a fuck about people as they do about animals, they're not people.
I remember on Real TV or some shit back in the day they'd have entire compilations of people getting hit by cars in China. If the drivers stopped at all, it's to get out and yell at the person they just maimed lol.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Yes, they do feel.

Nerve endings send signals to their brains.

For example, when they are driving a car (badly), writing horrible, horrible pop music, or using a VPN to access Twitter (banned by the Chinese government) to make a childish and spurious claim as to China's superiority over America.
the biden 6 billion votes steal was funny as shit, so was all that shit that was exposed about his son, you telling me nobody should mock that jim?

BootyJuice

Forum Clout
Yeah but Koreans think everyone is beneath them. All Asians collectively hate Koreans. Like how all Latinos hate Argentineans for the same reason.
Interesting. For some reason I always thought it was Japanese>Korean>Chinese in the Asian Self Hate Hierarchy.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I have an autistic Korean friend who can barely drive or clean his apartment and even he hates Chinese people and thinks they’re berow him
Yeah but Koreans think everyone is beneath them. All Asians collectively hate Koreans. Like how all Latinos hate Argentineans for the same reason.
They get in a rage if you call them Korean, cause you are supposed to call them South Korean

Wouldn't want to be lumped in with those animals from the north he he