Do any of you actually watch this horse shit?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
036D9059-BCF0-4BD9-A3A9-69FC6D081389.jpeg

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
it's a meme to be above it all, maan, at this point, but I haven't been to a theater or logged into a netflix account in well over half a decade

still got prime though, I recently went through their stream offerings too see if there's anything/survey how bad it;s gotten. found out they had a live channel that played non stop old episodes of the Robert Stack Unsolved Mysteries and killed more than a few afternoons on that

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
it's a meme to be above it all, maan, at this point, but I haven't been to a theater or logged into a netflix account in well over half a decade

still got prime though, I recently went through their stream offerings too see if there's anything/survey how bad it;s gotten. found out they had a live channel that played non stop old episodes of the Robert Stack Unsolved Mysteries and killed more than a few afternoons on that
I legitimately haven’t seen an ad for a new movie since Tenet, like 16 months ago. Do new movies exist? No idea.

EraGodless

HBO Max has the Sopranos and Eastbound and Down. Worth it.