• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Disgusting barfly

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Screenshot-from-2023-11-26-09-32-33.png

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
from his newsletter subscription
1701012999233.png

he lists 2856 N Oaklands as if it was his office

it's his old bar that closed down (The Block Rose)

he legitimately thinks being a drunk that spends his days sitting at a bar is cool and interesting

(he has a 11yo daughter he abandoned)

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
from his newsletter subscription
View attachment 167349

he lists 2856 N Oaklands as if it was his office

it's his old bar that closed down (The Block Rose)

he legitimately thinks being a drunk that spends his days sitting at a bar is cool and interesting

(he has a 11yo daughter he abandoned)
He's like Hemmingway -- IN SPACE!!!

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
The black wedding ring against his pasty finger bothered me here. To be fair, he looks a hell of lot better in this than the “barely alive” (credit: Boomia) current version. His eyes had just started to yellow…

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
It’s really weird how much he brags about drinking & going to bars alone so much. It’s like he just turned 21 yet he’s in his 40s.
He's not even hitting up other people and trying to socialize, he just uses his phone all day. Its fucking weird. Whenever I go to a bar alone I at least try to make conversation with the other people there as not to be some loner fucking alcoholic.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He's not even hitting up other people and trying to socialize, he just uses his phone all day. Its fucking weird. Whenever I go to a bar alone I at least try to make conversation with the other people there as not to be some loner fucking alcoholic.
It’s also not even like he goes to meet people to come up with characters / stories - he goes to a social place but doesn’t want to socialize and gets upset if anyone tries to talk to him.

For example I once heard John Waters say he loved being in airports because he would people watch and come up with all kinds of stories from the people he saw. I think even Sasha Cohen’s “Borat” character was inspired by a guy he met at an airport. But not Pat - he sits there alone with his phone or laptop with headphones in and doesn’t want to be bothered in a loud bar.