• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Disgraceful Pig

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
E1B10C73-6F2C-4EC6-9C31-D94A56D2033B.jpeg

I am on the fence about vaccines and I think people should take them if they’re willing adults. I don’t have children, children, but I could totally see why this push to stick kids with an experimental drug will be met with even stronger resistance. Patrick, on the other hand, thinks is “good news” in a time when literally every fucking story is doom and gloom. This makes his snout wet.
I hope PCJ and Ade are happy and have decided that their daughter and kids don’t need this shit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Imagine living in such a way that you can’t tell if you’re hungover or having a medical reaction, In your 40s
He’s 40 and still gets hangovers regularly. Fat pig can’t be bothered to drink water to avoid being dehydrated which is what makes a hangover. But I guess when you have nowhere to be and nothing to do you can be hungover without consequence.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
He’s 40 and still gets hangovers regularly. Fat pig can’t be bothered to drink water to avoid being dehydrated which is what makes a hangover. But I guess when you have nowhere to be and nothing to do you can be hungover without consequence.
I’d go so far as to say hydration is the least of his problems. Patrick’s horrible breakfast photos seem to indicate that he drinks tea, but “Brit style” so you know his fat ass can’t help himself but make essentially a hot cup of weak tea, extra milk, and 3 teaspoons of sugar.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
A headache, eh? From some of the videos I've seen regarding the jabs, that means the clotting mechanism has already been activated in his brain.

The small brain microcapillaries (that can't be detected with MRIs) have already suffered damage - a cerebral thrombosis on a capilliary level if you will.

And there's no going back now. It will only get worse. Our Piggy could quite expectedly die from a brain clot within three to five years. Oh well!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
A headache, eh? From some of the videos I've seen regarding the jabs, that means the clotting mechanism has already been activated in his brain.

The small brain microcapillaries (that can't be detected with MRIs) have already suffered damage - a cerebral thrombosis on a capilliary level if you will.

And there's no going back now. It will only get worse. Our Piggy could quite expectedly die from a brain clot within three to five years. Oh well!
It would be the perfect end to pigs lol life story. So excited to get the shot because Bumbling Biden was president and it ended up taking him out before 45. Ooopsie Doodles!

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
So piggy is allegedly a man of science. You don’t see an issue with a company saying they “expect” X results? What about all of the discrepancies throughout many medical studies due to an intent to prove? Trust the science. It couldn’t possibly be corrupted through corporate greed, child.

based and white pilled

America, be very careful.
Forum Clout
So piggy is allegedly a man of science. You don’t see an issue with a company saying they “expect” X results? What about all of the discrepancies throughout many medical studies due to an intent to prove? Trust the science. It couldn’t possibly be corrupted through corporate greed, child.
Science matters and so does my unpaid big pharma simping, quietly now.

-Damian