• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Disgraced Former Author Patrick threatens Beloved Literary Agent Leslie AGAIN

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
This Patrick fella, for a self-declared "male feminist", sure has a habit of serially harassing women, particularly those in the publishing/literary industry. He and serial immigration fraudster Ongoongachovgawe 'Fish Van' Eckpeki both threatened her career as well when they both started harassing her back in June. Since then, nothing as happened, nor have either of them published any works whatsoever. They've both, Patrick especially, continued to harass women on Twitter. Not even doing a bit here to shit on Pat, the only people he really takes time out of his day to needlessly harass are specifically female writers. What's wrong with this guy?
dumbasspat.png

How about fixing your burgeoning weight first and your $30k debt, fat piece of shit

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Patrick S Tomlinson hates women because his mother used to cheat on his father with well hung African gentlemen.
I don't blame her, given her husband was a gay rodeo clown who's job was jerking off all the cowboys to help them relieve stress before they rode the bucking broncos. I'm sure they had some arrangement worked out; they're not divorced or anything. Patrick hates women cause they call him on his shit
1.png

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Patrick S Tomlinson hates women because his mother used to cheat on his father with well hung African gentlemen.
Do you think pat would be more accepting if he knew it was his father's idea?

Keep attacking your superiors in the industry though, pat. Your tiny tim sequel with the punny chapter titles wont wind up published on its own merits, so better start puckering up to someone.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Theres something just so interesting about Patricks psychology - That such a boring man can have such delusions of grandeur. People are stalking him and out to take his life. He needs to change or create federal laws to protect HIM. John Gibney is like a fucking Bond villian. “WE are going to change that.” like he has any power in the literary world, no less publishing world. I really don’t know what it is. If I had to speculate it it’s the combination of narcissism and social media. If Pat lived 50 years ago he probably wouldn’t be as insufferable as we know him today. The access to thousands of people to build his perception of a following and the ballwashers he encircles himself with give him way too much of an ego.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
i am tired of jackie and the swatting bs and the stlaker childing and the larping but i will never tire of auntie Leslie giving that hog a twitty twisting.
The best pieces of Pat content are when people more successful than him smash him. I mean we do it mostly everyday but we’re all anonymous losers on a subforum about him. He can languish in “Those are just alt right loser trolls.” But someone like Leslie smashing him is the exact opposite of that excuse.