• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Difference between people who know metal and people who don't

Forum Clout
There's a normie Jim Norton crowd which only knows this type of bands, some of which are more like nu metal or some kind of wigger groove rock with verse-chorus-verse songs and personal drama lyrics: Pantera (You talkin' to ME?!), Slipknot, Lamb of God, Tool, Rammstein, Avenged Sevenfold, Metallica, Megadeth etc. They tend to talk like they're experts on metal, but they know jack shit.

Then there's another crowd of true brothermen which knows about European metal and the good North American metal. Fawkin Bathory, Voivod, Immortal, old Slayer, Manilla Road, Candlemass, Absu, Celtic Frost, Gorguts, Asphyx, Bolt Thrower, Godflesh, Immolation etc.

The first group should take a hike and the latter group is cool people I always like to hang out with. It's like a vibe right - you just know they're good people since they know this stuff. I'm genuinely cool for knowing the difference, and if you diagree you're definitely a nigger.

Last edited:

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
I’ve been listening to Strapping Young Lad, Rammstein and Babymetal recently.
The dreadlock skullet used to disgust me so much that for years I refused to enjoy any Devin Townsend out of principle, but he really is PFG and seems like a nice guy.

Forum Clout
I saw immortal on there 2007 reunion tour. Had to drive to L.A. have you ever heard of "I" Abbotts side project. I will see if I can find them on youtube.

I is alright, but that and Abbath's later solo stuff is more like a Motorhead tribute act. I prefer Immortal's early winterfrostdemon black metal stuff to be fawkin honest witchya.

Columbo

Forum Clout
There's a normie Jim Norton crowd which only knows this type of bands, some of which are more like nu metal or some kind of wigger groove rock with verse-chorus-verse songs and personal drama lyrics: Pantera (You talkin' to ME?!), Slipknot, Lamb of God, Tool, Rammstein, Avenged Sevenfold, Metallica, Megadeth etc. They tend to talk like they're experts on metal, but they know jack shit.
Reminds me of a Jewish former radio producer who cried at a Metallica concert concert because they played some shitty songs.