• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Diesel mechanics only buy sell trade

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
How do I greatly limit my potential buyers pool, make it highly unlikely that they are local, and let them know I'm a pain in the ass to deal with?

Ade is hoping this doesn't sell so she can avoid having to buy a casket this time around. She broke the automatic duck door so she has an excuse to go outside and see if it's still there without risking catching a beating for asking the forbidden question.

Screenshot-20240627-101336-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240627-081459-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240627-101358-Chrome.jpg

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
i don't get this idiot. why wouldn't you ask if something publicly listed is still available? that's like question #1
Because you’re supposed to take the ad down if someone buys it. I’m with him on this, you don’t need to answer yes to a hundred different yokels asking the same dumb question over and over.

VoteJello

Forum Clout
i don't get this idiot. why wouldn't you ask if something publicly listed is still available? that's like question #1
White trash have this weird need to preemptively inject conflict into every little fuckin' thing. "FIRST OFF, DO NOT FUCK WITH ME" - is how they feel they have to carry themselves for no reason. It's a self-perpetuating cycle of abuse and why nobody likes or respects them, and also the attitude ghetto blacks appropriated, ironically. But these people are the only ones buying those shirts that say I AM A RIG WELDER BORN IN OCTOBER AND MY OTHER SHIRT IS A BEER SO I'LL BEAT YOUR LIBERAL ASS over a smoky, shushing grim reaper.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
White trash have this weird need to preemptively inject conflict into every little fuckin' thing. "FIRST OFF, DO NOT FUCK WITH ME" - is how they feel they have to carry themselves for no reason. It's a self-perpetuating cycle of abuse and why nobody likes or respects them, and also the attitude ghetto blacks appropriated, ironically. But these people are the only ones buying those shirts that say I AM A RIG WELDER BORN IN OCTOBER AND MY OTHER SHIRT IS A BEER SO I'LL BEAT YOUR LIBERAL ASS over a smoky, shushing grim reaper.
It's the same thing as fat chicks on dating apps saying "I'M A PLUS SIZED WOMAN AND I LOVE MYSELF SO IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THAT THEN KEEP MOVING!"