• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Die Nigger Die

G

Around 60% of adult males haven't had sex in the last year. Over 30% never had sex - and never will.

Most men would have sex with most women.

Most women wouldn't have sex with most men.

Women find only around 5% of males attractive.

Not my opinion, only facts.

Once she experienced a good looking male she can't lower her standards.

She would rather not have sex or have cadual sex once every two months than have sex or a relationship with an ugly male.

Again, not my opinion, just the way things are.

Most men are ugly, and you need to be attractive to... attract women.

This won't end well for most men.

Your face matters.

Your body matters.

Anything else - personality, career, money, hobbies, being nice, polite, cultured - doesn't matter.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Around 60% of adult males haven't had sex in the last year. Over 30% never had sex - and never will.

She would rather not have sex or have cadual sex once every two months than have sex or a relationship with an ugly male.

Your face matters.

Your body matters.

Anything else - personality, career, money, hobbies, being nice, polite, cultured - doesn't matter.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout

This is a nice little cope for fat fucks who think going to the gym is suddenly going to win you the pussy you've always been too afraid to get. I've had friends varying in fatness who always get women. Have you never seen a Hispanic couple where the broad is smoking hot breeder body with fat titties, a young cute face, wobbling ass cheeks, and her husbando is a midget with tits and stubby brown fingers who can't connect his mustache to his goatee.

IT'S A NUMBERS GAME

vos-2.jpg

Bernard Murphy

Jackie Singh has BPD
Forum Clout

Your face matters.

Your body matters.

I know this is a troll post some incel made, but my fucking ribs...

Some of those guys really let the media get to them.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
This is a nice little cope for fat fucks who think going to the gym is suddenly going to win you the pussy you've always been too afraid to get. I've had friends varying in fatness who always get women. Have you never seen a Hispanic couple where the broad is smoking hot breeder body with fat titties, a young cute face, wobbling ass cheeks, and her husbando is a midget with tits and stubby brown fingers who can't connect his mustache to his goatee.

IT'S A NUMBERS GAME

vos-2.jpg
I worked with this fat white guy who looked like a cross between John Candy and Jabba the Hut. He grew up in Jamaica so, of course, he had a thick Jamaican accent. He was always sweaty and had the worst dress sense. Anyway, despite the "odds" even this guy was able to get decent pussy, and we're talking pussy that's at least a 7. Tbf, it didn't surprise me; he was always funny, and fucking personable. He could easily hold a conversation, which (surprise surprise) women (and people in general) like.

I feel for ugly autistic men that can't find love, but these people sperg out on facts and figures in order to create a buffer between them and going out there to get laid. Instead of accepting human nature, and making the best out of a bad hand in life, they stay at home and wallow in their own self-pity.

G

Lil nigga [URL]https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsKA3aWpcR3/?igshid=ZWQyN2ExYTkwZQ==[/URL]