• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Didn't Pat admit he couldn't even complete a shift at Target?

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
C4061827-6628-4-BB9-9-F3-E-5-BDDD95-D2-AA0.jpg

Fuck retail, but buy my book

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
If everything continues as planned, the same people for whom Pat cheerleads and simps for will bring about the Great Reset.

Sitting around the house, being a lazy fat layabout bum while not working or contributing will no longer be an option or tolerated.

It will be interesting to see how Pat reacts to this, as he is the very definition of a "useless eater" for which they hold much contempt.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
The "beneath me" excuse is probably a lie and cope too. He's just such a raging narcissist that he can't handle any situation where someone has power over him.

It took him 2 hours to develop a seething hatred for whatever assistant manager (let's call her Sharon) was tasked with first day orientation. Sharon told Patrick to do something, or didn't listen when Patrick offered up his better suggestion and was told to follow corporate policy. He got angrier and angrier and angrier at Sharon in his head, just like he did with his teachers, who does she think she is? How dare she treat you like this? FAWK! AWF! SHARON!

Then a flash of genius: he could "defeat" Sharon just like he "defeated" his stupid teachers, by refusing to bend the knee. He changes out of the red shirt, marches smugly up to her, and says something like "I quit. Find someone else to stock the Oreos, Sharon." Leaves the store victorious, some Foo Fighters song playing in his head. Meanwhile Sharon rolls her eyes and forgets about Patrick within five seconds.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
The "beneath me" excuse is probably a lie and cope too. He's just such a raging narcissist that he can't handle any situation where someone has power over him.

It took him 2 hours to develop a seething hatred for whatever assistant manager (let's call her Sharon) was tasked with first day orientation. Sharon told Patrick to do something, or didn't listen when Patrick offered up his better suggestion and was told to follow corporate policy. He got angrier and angrier and angrier at Sharon in his head, just like he did with his teachers, who does she think she is? How dare she treat you like this? FAWK! AWF! SHARON!

Then a flash of genius: he could "defeat" Sharon just like he "defeated" his stupid teachers, by refusing to bend the knee. He changes out of the red shirt, marches smugly up to her, and says something like "I quit. Find someone else to stock the Oreos, Sharon." Leaves the store victorious, some Foo Fighters song playing in his head. Meanwhile Sharon rolls her eyes and forgets about Patrick within five seconds.

Then Sharon does send someone to stock the Oreos only to find they're all missing

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout

It's disgusting - in high school I worked at a few diners, a grocery store, a golf course, etc. They weren't the best or highest paid jobs but it was honest work. Some of the people were high school kids like me and others were in their 30s, 40s, and 50s and it was what they did for a living.

I learned so much about how to work alongside people from all different walks of life at those jobs. People I would have never crossed paths with otherwise. Someone gave him 2 hours of their time to train him for a job he applied for and he couldn't even do that.

The fact that he would say a job - any job - is beneath him tells you everything you need to know. He's a disrespectful, entitled, and lazy piece of trash and I cannot wait until Jerry Jen takes Quasi's money out of Pat's fat ass pockets.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout

"This is the story I'll tell in interviews," he oinked to himself with his head high.