• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Didn’t Jim zone out on his phone on Rogan?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Yes he did and Joe stopped mid sentence and waited for him to stop. Jim said something like "oh I was paying attention" It's probably in one of those "Joe Rogan awkward moment" compilations.
Rogan handled it the exact same way I do. I just stop talking and stare at them. My one dumbass buddy straight up started texting someone while my mom was talking to him one time and I thought she was going to punch him in the head. She looked disgusted. Like, he asked her a question, she was answering and he pulled his phone out and started fucking around on it. My mom is a rambling idiot though and it takes her way too long to say anything.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Imagine you're on the biggest podcast in the world, and instead of making the most of the opportunity that was generously given to you, you instead pull your phone out mid conversation to look if the mentally ill, webcamming nordic transexual has received your tokens.
OK BUT NOT REALIZING I CAN LOOK AT MY PHONE AND PARTICIPATE IN A DISCUSSION I KNOW HOW TO TALK

Nah you tap out. You completely tap out:brothaman_sm:

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
OK BUT NOT REALIZING I CAN LOOK AT MY PHONE AND PARTICIPATE IN A DISCUSSION I KNOW HOW TO TALK

Nah you tap out. You completely tap out:brothaman_sm:
:brothaman_sm:I don't like Uncle Paul you know that :image_9248: I don't stare into the monitor like Iam being molested :brothaman_sm: no you stare into your phone 🤳 do you really wanna have this conversation? :image_9248:🤳 YES!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esther_Ku