• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did you guys know about this Jew sorcery?

G

As it says most major cities have them, I think we need to organize a little "Project mayhem".
There’s no point in not trying to be ‘racist.’ I grew up around racist Jews who hated me because I’m white. In a faggy way I kind of get it. They’re salty about their history but what the fuck does that have to do with me.

tl;dr fat girls give great head

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I knew about this sorcery (because of course I did) and it's interesting to see which US cities have them.

My hometown had one, on the other side of the city. I was over there with friend going to some Outdoor concert/festival with christian bands (it was for the youth group) and my buddy and I got bored and were wandering the property and decided to go to the store for some drinks. We ended up cutting through this Yeshiva that was next door. They just all stared daggers at us, and some faggot on a golf cart rolled up and told us to get out. We told him we were just passing through and we weren't about to double back so we just kept going. Back then I wasn't woke on the JQ, but I remember being shocked at how hostile and unpleasant they were. I mean if they left their fucking shtetl and walked through the grounds of the seminary nearby nobody would say boo to them. That's when I started realizing how fucked up the jews are.

Forum Clout
lol, people really don't like this tribe, huh?

Those orthodox weirdos move into a town, then flood the town with massive amounts of fellow weirdos, then they use their sheer numbers to win local school board elections, at which point they gut the school budget and demand free transportation to the sham "schools" they set up, leaving the town's school system bankrupt. They turned Lakewood NJ into a total weirdo enclave and now they're expanding into nearby towns, who can't fight or resist them without being labeled as anti-Semites. The fuckers rent cheap rusted bucket trucks and stop local traffic to hang their gay God wires everywhere so they can cheat at their own "religion". The whole thing is a huge scam, as every "orthodox community" exists by bilking the fuck out of every social service program imaginable. They breed like rats, too. Even regular Jews hate them.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
What's the point of even pretending to follow some bizarre religious law if you're just going find some loophole. Like if God doesn't want it when you die is he going to be all "ah shit, youuuu guys and your wire. Pretty sneaky kikes, come on in."

Forum Clout
What's the point of even pretending to follow some bizarre religious law if you're just going find some loophole. Like if God doesn't want it when you die is he going to be all "ah shit, youuuu guys and your wire. Pretty sneaky kikes, come on in."
It's not enough that they breed like rats at a rate that'd make a Puerto Rican's jaw drop or that they suck up local, state and federal aid at a rate that makes the laziest blacks seem like fonts of ambition in comparison. They move into neighborhoods INTENDING to turn them into jam-packed slums. Now, on top of that, their religion, which they take very seriously, forbids them from doing anything on the Sabbath...UNLESS they walk between special wires that will, of course, need to be strung up everywhere, lest they feel discriminated against. It's like they're flaunting how ludicrous it is, just to see how far they can push it.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
You can totally put all your sins in a chicken once a year and murder it and it completely absolves you, goyim child.
A chicken every year? Sounds very expensive.

1613734923699.jpg