• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did we already talk about Alyssa Milano trading in her Tesla for a Volkswagen

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Talk about having egg on your face, am I right or wrong

Screenshot_20221127-101052.png

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
And if I remember right, it was virtually rebuilt with the help of the British government post World War II, becoming it's own identity. For most of it's history, that board and the companies production has had no ties to the Nazi party.

Fucking Christ, these people are idiots.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
And if I remember right, it was virtually rebuilt with the help of the British government post World War II, becoming it's own identity. For most of it's history, that board and the companies production has had no ties to the Nazi party.

Wrong in every detail, child. Hush now and quietly wait for the knock.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
Funny. She bought it to seem like she was doing something environmental. Sells it for a car company that got busted not too long ago for fudging emission numbers and was founded during the nazis. All because twitter changed hands. Its like she doesnt know where to apply her virtue signal to be the most righteous for social points.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
These people are just saying Elon is a white supremacist for no reason at all now.

The woke mob lose some control of their little toy and melt down for over a month.

What has Elon done that is “racist” since he bought Twitter? Part of free speech is hearing shit you don’t like. He took their earmuffs off and that makes him a Nazi. It’s baffling how stupid people are.

Also, stop using Twitter you fat cunt.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
Talking like that is fucking embarrassing.

Twitter hasn't changed since he bought it. You're calling people stupid when you've concocted this scenario in your head and stated it as fact.

Look in the mirror, fucking retard.
Shut the fuck up. I’m calling people stupid who are melting down over Elon for no reason. Because as you have said, twitter hasnt changed.

Now fuck off and go be a warden on some other thread, you bore.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout

all IBM did was sell some clocking machine to the good people from ww2