• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did this bitch just funster Dan?

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
1695403475879.png

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Never go forget that deep down she's a racist, homophobic troll like us. You can take the morbidly obese street shitter out of GNAA, but you can't take the GNAA out of the morbidly obese street shitter.

Hence why she's so obsessed with this place and can't stop visiting here and talking about us. Deep down, this strikes a chord with her, and above all she desperately wants to post here along with us. But her fake rebranding won't permit her to be herself. She's all ready displayed her true feelings about Pat ( "piggytomlinson" ).

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Never go forget that deep down she's a racist, homophobic troll like us. You can take the morbidly obese street shitter out of GNAA, but you can't take the GNAA out of the morbidly obese street shitter.

Hence why she's so obsessed with this place and can't stop visiting here and talking about us. Deep down, this strikes a chord with her, and above all she desperately wants to post here along with us. But her fake rebranding won't permit her to be herself. She's all ready displayed her true feelings about Pat ( "piggytomlinson" ).
Racist I can respect. She's worse. She wanted to fit in so bad she used the nigger and faggot words to impress the 1337 haxxors. She's just another bargain bin girl on the internet.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

This is 100% accurate.

G

She’s pathetically desperate for attention. 18 hours ago and as far as I saw no one bothered to ask Dan on X or post it here. View attachment 153526
@BertCooper @Dont Ban Me Quasi theories?
She hinted at this in that tweet where she mentioned two Flavias. I think she's going to reach out to Colleen for comment and try to get the University at Albany involved. We already know this is Jackie's MO, she starts reaching out to people's relatives, that's her bit.

Unfortunately for her Colleen already figured that part out and was a potential guest for NPS. Who does she think Dan's regular 30 viewers are? It's the women's basketball team at Albany. You can't beat the Mullens, it's really that simple. They're all funsters, it's in the Mullen blood.

I also think she may go a step further than Dougie did and actually reach out to Insight Software leadership. She probably will fuck Dan's employment, but who even knows if he is still working there. The presentation thing could just have never been updated.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
She hinted at this in that tweet where she mentioned two Flavias. I think she's going to reach out to Colleen for comment and try to get the University at Albany involved. We already know this is Jackie's MO, she starts reaching out to people's relatives, that's her bit.

Unfortunately for her Colleen already figured that part out and was a potential guest for NPS. Who does she think Dan's regular 30 viewers are? It's the women's basketball team at Albany. You can't beat the Mullens, it's really that simple. They're all funsters, it's in the Mullen blood.

I also think she may go a step further than Dougie did and actually reach out to Insight Software leadership. She probably will fuck Dan's employment, but who even knows if he is still working there. The presentation thing could just have never been updated.
Dan’s FAWKIN’ mother is the VP of the company. He’s connected in Canada and Oman as well as Vegas and the Midwest.

He’s untouchable, he can’t lose, he has an iron will and an unbreakable spirit.