• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did the pirate go full retard?

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
1636139450087.png

I can't tell if that stock price remark is a shitty attempt at humor or honest retardation.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
What the fuck is he talking about?
They haven't given Fatrick his blue checkmark back because that would somehow slow the trolls who are fucking with him, and twitter HQ is aware of this extra "traffic" of trolls using their platform to fuck with a retard - and it is such a positive in twitter's case that they are pro trolls fucking with Fatrick
i think...

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
He's not blue checked because:
A) He no longer meets Twitter's criteria for notability, and
B) He's a violent*, drunken* assclown who can't be trusted to to follow Twitter's guidelines like an adult.

*I'm happy to cite Porklinson describing himself as such, should his lawyers come looking for me.

G

I was under the impression the TriemVisual pirate was an imposter, because he was actually funny. Is that not the case? Because the pirate bit was rib shatteringly funny. Rick would be in the middle of childing someone and all of a sudden "Yyyeeeaaarrrrrgghhhh matey, ye not know who ye be fucking with". It was always funny.