• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did Rick go on "vacation" just to avoid being served papers?

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
It was filed 7th, took few days to go out say 10th, nine day vacation pops up out of nowhere brings us to 19th
ssM1oLW.png

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
I swear, knowing that Rick isn't going to be able to avoid that lien makes me rock hard. It's gonna be so satisfying seeing this fat retard face the consequences for his actions.

Die fat about it, cunt.
Which is why its important we dont pull an Andrew. (No offense Andrew, you’re still a brotherman) but we’re one jackass away from giving Piggy exactly what he wants.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Doesn't really have to do with the lien, but I just wanna take a moment to say fuck that fat fucking bitch Liz Clark. Nice "subpoena fuel" you fat cunt. How'd that work out for Pat? You live alone with your cats and have tin window seals. You'll never be a woman or a writer. Die fat about it.
For what it's worth her personal website that she used to attempt to dox us has since been Annabelle'd (https://www.lizclarkewrites.com/). I'd like to think she looked at the state of Pat's life and realized that was not a "career" worth pursuing. Nobody envies our special boy

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
Which is why its important we dont pull an Andrew. (No offense Andrew, you’re still a brotherman) but we’re one jackass away from giving Piggy exactly what he wants.
A thousand Andrews could go to his house and cause a ruckus, it still won’t change the fact that there’s a lien on his house that he’s liable for. “Stalkers” is not a valid defense for court ordered debt.

G

Even though he thought he could sue internet trolls I don't think he's that retarded about the law (or that legally retarded) to think that the server is only going to knock on his door one time and go "Aw nuts, he wasn't home. I guess that means he's never getting served these papers."

HOLY FUCK, what if this nice long vacation was a way to show his wife a really nice time before he pulls a murder/suicide? A lot of family annihilators do that, they show the family the time of their life before they kill them.

Patrick took his wife on a nice vacation because he's about to kill her then himself because he knows he's going to lose everything.

C'mon, God. Make this happen. It'll be fucking hilarious.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Even though he thought he could sue internet trolls I don't think he's that retarded about the law (or that legally retarded) to think that the server is only going to knock on his door one time and go "Aw nuts, he wasn't home. I guess that means he's never getting served these papers."

HOLY FUCK, what if this nice long vacation was a way to show his wife a really nice time before he pulls a murder/suicide? A lot of family annihilators do that, they show the family the time of their life before they kill them.

Patrick took his wife on a nice vacation because he's about to kill her then himself because he knows he's going to lose everything.

Then no more making fun of Piggy, I would prefer them going on a vacation to escape once again only to come back to find they had a sheriffs sale when they were gone

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Pat would pull a Polish murder suicide and do himself first