• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did r/opieandanthony steal from Redbar or vice versa?

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I used to not be able to get through a Redbar clip because of his pauses, but I'm watching old Count Cumia clips and finally enjoying him.

I'm struck by how much r/opieandanthony shit there is. Were posters stealing from Redbar or was Redbar stealing shit from r/opieandanthony? I guess maybe Redbar contributors were also r/opieandanthony peeps

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
There was probably a lot of crossovers, but I doubt anyone was stealing from him. At least half the people here hate him (including myself) and he started coming along when cumia started to become hated. Someone correct me where I’m wrong on that last part, the timelines get fucked up for me.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
There was probably a lot of crossovers, but I doubt anyone was stealing from him. At least half the people here hate him (including myself) and he started coming along when cumia started to become hated. Someone correct me where I’m wrong on that last part, the timelines get fucked up for me.
I'm thinking his fans that were sending him funny Count Cumia shit were simultaneously also on r/opieandanthony, but I don't know

Forum Clout
MIKE-AND-SVEN-BONUS-SHOW-09-09-2016-PART-ONE-ffoeofefkpoko-copy.jpg

*glass shatters*