• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did Patrick turn the Josiah tape 5 to the police?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Imagine being Patrick and hanging up the phone after the exchange and thinking you had definitive proof of a crime, only for it to be Josiah pt 5.

I so badly wish it was admissible so any of the good judges would have been required to listen to it. It’s literal gold and more entertaining than anything on Netflix.

PeteRose

Forum Clout
Imagine being Patrick and hanging up the phone after the exchange and thinking you had definitive proof of a crime, only for it to be Josiah pt 5.

I so badly wish it was admissible so any of the good judges would have been required to listen to it. It’s literal gold and more entertaining than anything on Netflix.
and what are you going to do with them child?

G

If I was a cop and Rick was standing there looking proud and smug, thinking he had some kind of "smoking gun" while this tape was playing I don't think I'd be able to hold in the laughter. I bet those cops laughed in his fat face.